Wednesday 11 May 2016

Woody be nice....

past and forthcoming attractions at the Mercury Theatre
So as I said I get a lot of emails about arts events and sadly can't make them all...but here's one you might want to take advantage of. The splendid Mercury Theatre hosts a huge variety of touring shows, often for just one night. And this Thursday there's a show about Woody Guthrie, entitled 'Woody Sez'. I've been emailed a code that will get half-price tickets, and I'm sure the splendid people at the Mercury will be delighted if you use it, since I have other commitments. The code is WOODY11 - yes, tickets for £11 instead of £22. Book online and enjoy the show. Sorry I can't make it.
Song.... national treasure Billy Bragg sings Woody's 'I ain't got no Home' - I saw him sing this last year - brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment