Friday 19 June 2015

A secret corner of Colchester

 As always many artistic possibilities for the weekend, but in keeping with the ethos of my new blog, I've reluctantly ignored events not in Colchester - I thought of the Thaxted festival thaxtedfestival.org.uk and the wonderful Kelvedon institute liveattheinstitute.co.uk. Instead I'm heading for St Martin's in the Dutch quarter for 'Uninhabited' ticketsource.co.uk/footprintstheatrecompanycic tickets still available. Also popping in to the Waiting Room for their Beer Festival. I found both of these events via Facebook on the group Itallhappensincolchester - I commend it!
I'll post reviews tomorrow.
By the way all photos are taken by me especially for the blog. No stock images or screen shots.
Warning - Morris dancing again on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment