Wednesday 17 February 2016

Fifteen minutes of fame....

Dying Star Doorbell, courtesy Katie Paterson and Firstsite
Listen, Firstsite can't be the Arts Centre mark II. I love what Anthony Roberts did, but time to move onwards and upwards. With the appointment of new director Sally Shaw, and Jules Armour managing front-of-house,(she brought life and energy to the National Trust's Bourne Mill last summer), things must continue to improve. Please speak to them - Jules was very happy to hear what I had to say when I popped in last Friday. I also heard a rumour that the next show will be a bit of a blockbuster by a well-known name - a bit of a clue in my title!
Don't forget that the programme of films and events continues, with half-term films just £1.
Song - David Bowie - Andy Warhol. Thanks for the music David.

No comments:

Post a Comment