Thursday 4 February 2016

Me and the Farmer....

Mr Lafleur of Rainbow Bay, Eleuthera, Bahamas
Hi everybody, just got back from my winter trip to the Bahamas (I know, tough work, but someone has to carry Mrs. Blogger's towel and cook her meals). A busy spring scene in the offing in Colchester, which I'll be reporting on over the next week, so watch this space. First up  though I need some good local food, particularly sausages! (With the lovely fresh vegetables from Mr Lafleur's farm we didn't eat any meat for 3 weeks, but with the colder weather here I've developed a craving for some sausages!). Down to the Arts Centre tomorrow for the Colchester Farmers' Market, sausages from Great Wigborough. Sorted....see you there!

My sojourn in the Bahamas was very peaceful, but  we did catch one local band - playing a wide mix of covers but amongst the dross was a perfect rendition of the Gregory Isaacs classic, Night Nurse. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment