Thursday 24 December 2015

And so this is Christmas...

Abbott's Road Co-op, 08.50, 19th December

Rowhedge church and Christmas tree
Well, I never thought when I started this with the encouragement of Roman River Music (thanks to Victoria, Orlando and all at RRM) that I'd be writing my 126th post, just before Christmas.  So what does your arts-loving blogger get up to in the few days before Christmas?

I know I should be at the Arts Centre, Firstsite, all manner of charity concerts, so much live music in our pubs. But family comes first.. and my wife needs my support at the end of a busy year. So it's putting up the Christmas tree (always bought from Fiveways Fruit farm, Colchester-grown and freshly-cut), shopping, cooking, card-writing, present-wrapping etc. But between Christmas and New Year I shall be out and about, enjoying many local things that we don't always get the time for. Walks, Museums, Cinema, local pubs. I hope you'll do the same. See you there!

Music today..John Lennon, Imagine. Peace to all.

Your intrepid blogger sets off across Friday Woods, 23rd December





No comments:

Post a Comment