Friday 18 September 2015

Standing Sentinel




Great to see the Sentinel Gallery in Wivenhoe packed for the recent poetry evening (shame I couldn't make it). I'll be keeping my eye open for more events after this saturday's opening of the new exhibition. If you're interested why not join their email newsletter? I popped in today and met new gallery assistant Sarah Waters. I had intended to write about the prints and paintings at tomorrow's opening (from 11 am), but my eye was drawn to these striking and very usable bowls from potter Sara Paynter. Christmas present? - I hope Mrs Blogger is reading!
If you're in Wivenhoe why not head for the Farmer's Market in the morning....yummy stuff, particularly local apples and pears, and pork from Primrose Pork in Great Bromley.
With thanks to all the traders at the market, fuelling this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment